Arnold Padilla graduated from San Benito High School in 1980. He began serving on the San Benito CISD Board of Trustees in May 2014 and had the privilege to serve as the board’s president.
Padilla has the following areas of certification and training: Emergency Medical Technician – Texas Southmost College 1982; Housing Authority Executive Directors Certification – NARHO 2005; Owner Occupied Assistance Program Certification – TDHCA 2006; Public Housing Manager Certification – NARHO 2008; Certification Non-Criminal Justice Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) Training – April 2010; and Certification Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Training – 2015.
Padilla’s work experience includes the following:
• McAllen Housing Authority, 2015 to present
• San Benito Housing Authority, 2005 to 2014
• San Benito Boys & Girls Club, 2004-2005
• Self-Employed: Padilla’s Radiator Shop, 1983-2004
• Valley Morning Star Photographer, 1980 -1983
In addition to his educational and work-related experience, Padilla has devoted his time to volunteer with the following organizations:
• Current Member Board of Directors: Texas Housing Association (State Housing Agency)
• City Commissioner / Mayor Pro-Tem: City of San Benito, 2001-2005
• President/Treasurer/Vice-President: San Benito Youth Baseball League, 1994-2001
• Board of Directors: Boys & Girls Club of San Benito, 1996-1999
• Volunteer Fireman: City of San Benito, 1980-1983
Arnold Padilla E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org